Happy Holidays to you all, and as Friday afternoon turning its corner soon to be a past event I did not want to miss out to share a holiday gift. My Top 5 article recommendations on Social Media for this week.
Here we go:
- Social Business Predictions for 2012 by Dion Hinchcliffe – reflecting on predictable 2012 Social Business Developments, like more budget, move to mobile, more social apps, better integrated social business processes, and much more.
- Social Networks Do Little to Influence Taste and Interests byDevin Coldewey – based on the latest Harvard study tracking Facebook activities
- 4 Ways to Optimize Your Facebook Page by excelmktg – an easy How-To guide, short but efficient in tips and tricks
- Is Spending Money on Social Media Ads Worth It? by Ramon Ray – discussing the trend of social media advertising and what could be the hype or downfall for this new venture of spending ad money
- 50 Things That You’re Not Measuring for ROI, But Should by Erik Deckers – Great article, opening your eyes on this so often asked question “What is the ROI on Social Media?“, and making the case how stupid this kind of question actually is. I guess you’ll enjoy it!
So, that will be it for this week from me. I wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas and I hope to see you here on my blog again.